Do my brakes need service?
Brakes should be looked at whenever the car is on the lift for service. We are happy to check your brakes for no charge anytime.
Indications you may need brake service are:
- Wear indicator light is on
- Brake warning lamp is on
- Brakes pulsate or shake
- Continuous grinding or squeaking
- Car turns to one side when braking
- Brake fluid is more than one year old
- Parking brake doesn't work
- Excessive pedal travel
- Brakes don't feel right
Good brakes are a must to insure the shortest stopping distance.